Sales Associate, Investor Relations
The BAM Companies (BAM) began in 2010 in the heart of Indianapolis and is affectionately referred to as the “BAMFAM” by its employees. BAM Capital, one of the three brands under The BAM Companies umbrella, is a team that knows how to succeed! This small, talented group of individuals knows what it takes to close the deal. No one is afraid to hear new ideas, change, adapt, or constantly evolve. BAM Capital is also a place where mutual respect and understanding are paramount, and everyone on the team is genuinely cared for. We encourage you to join this incredible team, and succeed with us!
The Sales Associate, Investor Relations, is a principal point of contact between BAM Capital and its Limited Partners (LP’s). This position will ensure potential and current LP’s have access to the resources, information, and data. This position may do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities (in the form of new LP relationships).
This position is intended to partner with the Senior Associate, Investor Relations in order to acclimate to the business. The Senior Associate will serve as a supervisor and mentor. This position will be tasked with handling the internal, administrative, and digital concerns of the department for the first 6-9 months, before growing their own investor base and growing their network. The ideal candidate will also need to be willing to grow, as the team is also prepared to develop, groom, and mentor whomever steps into this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves the BAM Capital team by creating relationships with potential investors, cultivating relationships with current investors, and meeting their needs
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing investors or potential leads
- Learns and adapts throughout the training process and based on the needs of the team.
- Visits and communicates with investors and potential investors to evaluate their needs or promote new campaigns
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential investors and their needs.
- Understands The BAM Companies and its benefits in order to effectively garner new investors and answer any inquiries
- Communicates effectively with company leadership, the BAM Capital team, peers, and investors
- Maintains a professional work environment that matches the core values of The BAM Companies and seeks to further all relationships surrounding the position
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on return on investment, and any other metric that may impact investing in The BAM Companies
- Attends team and company meetings to determine new avenues for growth and potential future campaigns
- Articulates the vision of The BAM Companies in all facets of the position, and creates a trust and rapport with co-workers and investors
- Resolves investor complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through a utilization of current resources, personnel, and research
- Manage client relationships and develop them over through the management of different campaigns
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on current and potential investors
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing/Persuasion skills
- Desire to Grow and Succeed
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Willingness to Learn