The BAM Companies (BAM) began in 2010 in the heart of Indianapolis. Affectionately referred to as the “BAMFAM” by its employees, the company is dedicated to changing the way property management operates. A property management company focused on achieving maximum benefit for residents, owners, and investors, BAM always acts with a focus on its core values of: Growth, Fun, Family, and Work-Life Balance. In utilizing industry knowledge, the strengths of the team, and market expertise, BAM is a company that knows how to succeed! We encourage you to join this winning team, and grow with us.
The Executive Concierge is primarily responsible for providing personal and administrative support to the CEO. The Executive Concierge is expected to assist and have flexibility in working hours.
This position requires a proactive customer focused individual, in regards to professional matters, with an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
The person needs to be a forward thinker with a methodical approach, exceptional planning, and excellent organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate is someone who can exceed expectations and go above and beyond while maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of his/her work and personal life.
Essential Job Functions
- Representing the CEO in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Manage and maintain the calendar.
- Manage applications such as Google drive, Gmail, CRM programs, amongst other applications.
- Answer, directing, and making phone calls to appropriate parties or taking messages on behalf of the Client.
- Input necessary information with detail into the corresponding system for corporate team members to handle.
- Read and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and distribute accordingly.
- Assist Client and family on personal tasks such as personal shopping and miscellaneous errands.
- Take detailed notes on the Client’s needs and execute with precision.
- Make travel arrangements for Client and family members including but not limited to: lodging, ground transportation, air travel, entertainment, reservations, etc.
- Prepare agendas and additional arrangements such as meals for meetings occurring over lunch or breakfast or restaurant reservations for Client meetings as needed or requested.
- Works closely with other administrative staff and home staff to ensure all needs of the Client and administrative needs are met.
- Manage the Client’s personal events including all event details such as: catering, venue, décor, photography, rentals, entertainment, guests, etc. Responsible for the overall flow and execution of events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to foresee the needs of the executive and handle concerns before they arise or meet his attention.
- Ability to take detailed notes on preferences, and follow instructions to the letter.
- A high level of customer service in a variety of environments.
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive and discrete manner such as not to affect the business.
- Ability to handle feedback in a calm, structured and professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle and respond calmly to confrontational situations.
- Enthusiastic and respectful demeanor.
- Communication – Verbal & Written
- Detail Oriented
- Thorough and Thoughtful Active Listening
- Can-Do Attitude
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to Take Initiative
- Ability to Prioritize
- Sense of Urgency
- Anticipation of Needs
This job operates in a variety of locales including, but not limited to, the Client’s corporate office, their own home for selected remote work, various community and retail locations for tasks, and the Client’s home. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers, and smartphones. Also, reliable transportation is a necessity in this role due to the nature of personal errands.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 40 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and will be expected to be available during standard business hours. Further, this role has an on-call aspect to it as needed and requested by the Client. This position is expected to have flexibility and availability.
Some local travel is expected for this position, but occasional, intermittent, distanced travel may also occur.
Authorized to work in the United States of America.
The BAM Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The BAM Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The BAM Companies expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The BAM Companies’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.